A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
I’VE DONE THE FINGERNAIL TEST SO MANY TIMES
Anonymous asked: i am in a similar situation to the one you were in at university and im very very anxious and sad so often and i just feel so blue way too often, i was just wondering how you overcame it because you seem a lot happier now
I left university! I can not even imagine what I would be like if I was still there and I don’t want to think about it! I was incredibly unhappy and lonely and unhealthy. Being away made me realise that, at least for now, I needed to be with the people that I loved so that’s where I am and they make me happy!
Anonymous asked: You seem very shy and quiet, i'm just wondering but how did your job interview, or any interview go? I'm just really paranoid and was wondering how you got through it :)
I’m more quiet then I am shy. I’m the boss at university interviews now that I’ve had about 10 in the past 2 years! Even though I don’t know the other person, I pretend that I do and then I just act like myself.
I also try to speak louder and clearer then normal, as I’m not good at doing that!
a little boy was outside Morrisons today and he was going too fast on his scooter and his mum couldn’t catch up with him so she went into Morrisons and then he scooted back up the road to find her but she’d gone :( so I took him inside with me and helped find her aw.
I wish Dan was home :(
I work everyday now except Wednesdays and I’ll hardly ever see Dan as he works full time and I work evenings 6 days a week :(
You get jobs and then you die I suppose!!!!!